Chemical Databases

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Thu Feb 23 07:40:44 EST 1995

C Webster (mphcw at gps.leeds.ac.uk) wrote:
> Does anyone know of a database of chemical structures for amino acids and the
> like ? Specifically I'm looking for a picture of the amino acid tyrosine in 3D.
> I have the rasmol package, are there any databases of files that can be loaded
> into this package and then manipulated.

Check out the Klotho database at

<LI><A HREF="http://ibc.wustl.edu/klotho/">
Klotho:  Biochemical Compounds Declarative Database</A>

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */