General text

Chromosome Terror abrdlher at reading.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 11:42:57 EST 1995

I particularly liked "Genetics, a molecular approach" by T.A.Brown,
Chapman & Hall...
That book is wonderfully written and turned my ecology interests into the
molecular biologist I am now...
Simple, but great.
"Gene Cloning" by the same author is a small very useful book too. Again
is introductory, but very good.

And "Molecular Biology of the Gene" J.Watson et al. covers just about
everything... check them out!

That "Molecular Biology of the Cell" together with L.Stryer's
"Biochemistry" are to me two great books anybody (in this field) should
have...

Nacho.