Chaos Theory

Masterpiece Theater jdimpson at newstand.syr.edu
Thu Feb 23 11:23:52 EST 1995

For my Introduction to Neurobiology class I'm taking here at Syracuse
University (taught by Dr. Robert Barlow) I have chosen to report for a final
project on known occurences of patterns of chaos found in human
physiology (preferably in the nervous system) Can anyone give me any
information on the topic?  A reference to some printed work would be
great, and any correspondence with people who have actually experimented
with the topic would be ideal (in other words, really really really great).
Thank you.

--
Jeremy Impson		       http://web.syr.edu/~jdimpson/

	Undergraduate, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
	Computer Science and Spanish Literature & Language