Wanted !! ABI 373A products

Ken Yokoro kyokoro at ue.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 23 12:10:19 EST 1995

Dear world scientists,

I am a dermatological scientist in Japan. I research about transcriptional factor(Kruppel type
zinc finger).
I use DNA sequncing system ABI(Applied Biosystems Int.) 373A. This machine is better than
Pharmacia A.L.F.

Now I have severe problem that ABI 373A accesarry kit(e.g.PRISM Dye Terminator Cycle
Sequencing kit) are very very expensive !!!!!  For exanple, PRISM kit is about $950(=95,000 yen).
So Please tell me what PARALLEL IMPORTER or AGENCY I can buy ABI products
CHEAPLY via my japanese agency!!!!!

If you can tell me, please send me E-mail secretly.

With kind regards.

Ken YOKORO
Dept. Dermatology, Hiroshima medical univ.
E-mail: kyokoro at ue.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp