CALL FOR DISCUSSION: AMYLOID/bionet.molbio.amyloid

David Small david_small at muwayf.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Feb 24 01:36:39 EST 1995

As discussion leader on the amyloid mailing list, can I start off by suggesting that the newsgroup be re-named
bionet.neuroscience.amyloid, to more accurately reflect the charter, which deals
with amyloid-related dementias (i.e., of relevance to neuroscience).  While there
are other amyloidoses, these other diseases have little in common with the CNS amyloidoses.

David Small