DNA testing in crime

Prof Tom Lee tomlee at anselm.edu
Sun Feb 26 11:11:01 EST 1995

Dear Amvid,

Say, as long as you want someone else to do your bibliography for you,
why not just ask for a typed paper on the subject? What the heck, just
because students used to actually have to go to the library and look up
stuff, now that they can put out an electronic call for someone else to
do all that messy labor, why not just ask for the whole package?

Tom Lee