NDN: PART 2 - MODERATING THE BIOSCI/bionet NEWSGROUPS

Mon Feb 27 13:04:58 EST 1995

> Postmaster (Postmaster at mailstop.pharmetr.com) wrote:
> : Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>
> : bionet.general,Internet (The name was not found at the remote site. Check that
> : the name has been entered correctly.)
>
> Is anyone else relishing the irony of this as much as I am?
>
> (4 of them no less!)

I have been working on getting this resolved since last week.  It's an
unbelievable mess caused by a third party outside of our control.  I
hope that it'll be fixed shortly.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager