WANTED: Mosaic expert for GlycoElectronic Conference

Iain Wilson wilson at edv1.boku.ac.at
Mon Feb 27 11:54:20 EST 1995

Dear All,
  I am helping Barry Hardy (bhardy at convex.ox.ac.uk) organise an
electronic conference for the Glycosciences. We find that many
potential contributors and section chairs have poor or limited
access to the WWW. We have had some questions on how to 'massage'
Mosaic to cope with their particular networking arrangements (e.g.
with modems). We would hope to have some expert who could be
available to cope with these questions - since we cannot! Any help
gratefully received. E-mail any replies to me personally.

  Iain
  wilson at edv1.boku.ac.at