NDN: PART 2 - MODERATING THE BIOSCI/bionet NEWSGROUPS

Ken Sallenger ken at animal.csd.scarolina.edu
Mon Feb 27 23:24:06 EST 1995

Dave Kristofferson <kristoff at NET.BIO.NET> wrote:
=> I have been working on getting this resolved since last week.  It's an
=> unbelievable mess caused by a third party outside of our control.

I almost fired off a note to Postmaster at mailstop.pharmetr.com when
these showed up at our site.  Is that the location of the offending
gateway?

I'm sure several of us would be glad to "encourage" them to fix their
software. :-)  Perhaps we can even get some help for them; I think this
is a known symptom, but I'd have to ask in news.admin.misc.

			Ken
--
       Ken Sallenger / ken at bigbird.csd.scarolina.edu / 803 777-9335
     Computer Services Division / Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia SC