ctfaulkn at ctfaulkn at
Tue Feb 28 04:12:18 EST 1995

In Article <3itqh1$t47 at>
dan at (Dan Zabetakis) writes:
>In article <3io6l8$f8k at>,
>David Steffen <steffen at> wrote:
>>B) For a naive biologist who innocently posts to bionet without signing
>>up, the the response they receive should include an (*EXTREMELY SHORT AND
>>SIMPLE*) signup form, and, upon completing and returning it, their first
>>message should be posted.

	Does this mean that those of us who have been reading and posting
 to bionet.groups will have our access curtailed in the future?  What
provisions are being made for us to remain on the list of subscribers?
Just wondering.

     *  Charles T. Faulkner, M.A.                   *
     *  Clinical Parasitology Service               *
     *  Dept. of Comparative Medicine               *
     *  P.O. Box 1071                               *
     *  Knoxville, TN 37901-1071                    *
     *  Voice: (615) 974-5645  Fax: (615) 974-5640  *
     *  E-Mail: ctfaulkn at              *