Course in Bioinformatics (Computational Biology)

Ingvar Eidhammer ingvar at lind.ii.uib.no
Mon Jan 2 03:33:54 EST 1995

At the University of Bergen, Norway, Department of informatics, we plan to give
 a course in bioinformatics, for informatic-students. The goal of the course is
to give the students insights  into problems which molecular biologist are
working on, and how informatics can be used to help solving such problems.
By this mail we want to know if there is anybody who gives such courses, and the
descriptions. We also want to hear if anyone has thoughts about the contents
of such a course, and which books to use.

Kindly regards Ingvar Eidhammer