Help! Need bio-statistics course

ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu
Mon Jan 2 06:04:35 EST 1995

In Article <3e8adg$fic at ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
pHayter at ix.netcom.com (Paul Hayter) writes:
>Dear Friends,  My company is willing to spending some bucks to pay for
>and send me to some place to educate me on statistics for the life
>sciences.  I have a strong mathematics and physical science background
>and just need to supplement this with my mediocre expousure to
>statistics.  My ideal is a 1 week long intensive course which is
>computer oriented.  And yes I am willing to work very hard during tis
>week.  Please send me any referals you  may have.  Thanks in advance.
>Paul.  --And yes this request does not implecate my employer who keeps
>me in bread and wine.

	Perhaps you might check with Johns Hopkins Univ. They run a series
of short courses on epidemiologic topics. Biostats is covered under one of
these.  Hope this helps.

*      Charles T. Faulkner       *   When you don't know where you're
*  Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville  *   going any road will take you there.
*   (ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu)     *                            Alice