Would like help on A Level project about cricket song

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Tue Jan 3 13:13:24 EST 1995

Andrew Hiles (andrew at hiles.demon.co.uk) wrote:
> What is the easiest way to do a literature search via the net?  I'm
> afraid I'm a "newbie" and haven't yet found a suitable bio. server that
> indexes articles in the various biological journals/magazines.

AFAIK there is (yet) no way to do an exhaustive literature search on the
net for free. Your library should have the facilities for a literature
search. There are several companies (e.g. STN international) which offer
databases for a (IMHO quite hefty) fee.

Subsets of Medline (mainly concerned with Molecular Biology) are available
via WWW at the following URLs:

http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:2555/r_medline.html
	Medline Subset Query Form
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Search/Entrez/index.ht
	Entrez Browser

Hope that helps,
--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */