Course in Bioinformatics (Computational Biology)

drm D.R.Morse at ukc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 08:16:38 EST 1995

In article <steipe-030195200911 at inherit.lmb.uni-muenchen.de>,
Boris Steipe <steipe at lmb.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:
>In article <3e8dpi$nj3 at due.uninett.no>, you wrote:
>
>> We also want to hear if anyone has thoughts about the contents
>> of such a course, and which books to use.

The Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Manchester, UK
runs a one year MSc course in Computational Molecular Biology (Bioinformatics).

Manchester University's URL is: http://info.mcc.ac.uk/

(And they don't even pay me for typing this!)

David Morse.
Dr David Morse,            Email: D.R.Morse at ukc.ac.uk
Computing Laboratory,      Phone: (0227) 764000 extn 7571
University of Kent,        Fax:   (0227) 762811
Canterbury,
Kent.    CT2 7NF
United Kingdom