Taurine in Scottish Energy Drink!

Sebastian W. Bunka seb at i102pc1.vu-wien.ac.at
Thu Jan 5 06:32:35 EST 1995

Kevin P. O'Connell (oconne18 at pilot.msu.edu) wrote:
: Hi all!
:
: This is an aside to the taurine discussion.  I was in Edinburgh this past
: summer and saw in the store at the U of E halls of residence a canned drink
: whose name I can't recall, but it had something to do with bulls (hah! Taurine!
: get it!  Wheeze.)  Anyhow, this stuff contained taurine and was alleged in
That's Red Bull - drink it and you can fly .....
You can get it in Austria, too. (I never tried it - costs too much).
Think the stuff that kicks you awake is just coffein.

My 0.02 Schilling
Sebastian
--

email:                   [ Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at ]