DNA gif or jpg?

Jeff Rawlings rawlings at presence.com
Thu Jan 5 02:48:12 EST 1995

> In article <D1vtGG.3E at watserv2.uwaterloo.ca>, jjwhyte at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca
> (jjwhyte) wrote:
>
> > Can anyone suggest a site where I could find a good colour image of
> > molecular DNA?  A space filling model would be ideal, but any suggestions
> > would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jeff
> > jjwhyte at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca

Here is another site I just found, which might be relevant for you:

    gopher://gopher.imb-jena.de/11/ftp/images

This site is called the Image Library of Biological Macromolecules, and it
is located at the Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie, in Germany.

--
Jeff Rawlings       *Internet Construction Ahead*        Presence
Publishing Director, BioWeb                 rawlings at presence.com
http://www.bioweb.com/bioweb/            http://www.presence.com/