Info on Exxon Valdez cleaning needed

Stevens Wouter wstevens at
Fri Jan 6 12:47:03 EST 1995

Hi all,

For work I need to find information on the biological cleaning methods for
removing petrol/oil on seashores etc. I also want to focus on the disaster
with the Exxon Valdez in Alaska, and the type of methods that were used
over there.

Any help would be very much appreciated !

 Wouter Stevens.
| Wouter Stevens                          email : wstevens at |
| Brussels Free University                         Identity E.E.I.G. |
| Applied Physics Department               Fibre Optic Sensing Group |
| "When all else fails, read the instructions."         Cahn's Axiom |