Alzheimer's disease

Andrew McCaddon Andrew at mccaddon.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 17:51:56 EST 1995

Hi,
I'm new to the internet and am interested in keeping up to date
with Alzheimer Research. My particular interest is AD and its association with
Vitamin B12 deficiencies. Am I looking in the right places with this newsgroup
and bionet.neuroscience or is there anywhere else more specific?
Also, if anyone reading this has similar interests feel free to e-mail me
at the above address.
Thanks.

--
Andrew McCaddon  Wrexham           The Internet:
                 Clwyd             "One small step for me,