How to get a Medline Guide ?

Dietmar Tietz gh43 at mailserv.uni-giessen.de
Sun Jan 8 09:05:05 EST 1995

On 7 Jan 1995, Patrick Pernas wrote:

> Can someone help me to find a guide for Medline use on Internet (list of
> commands, operators, print options and so on).
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Patrick Pernas
> CNRS, UMR 30
> Faculte de Medecine, rue Guillaume Paradin 69008 LYON France
> E-mail: pernas at cimacpcu.univ-lyon1.fr
> Ph: (33) 78.77.86.47
> Fax: (33) 78.77.87.18

I access Medline via telnet.  That version lists the commands when you
type HELP.  HELP command gives you options for a particular command.

Best regards,

Dietmar Tietz

*           Dietmar Tietz, Ph.D.,  Research Scientist            *
*            Biostatistics, Justus-Liebig-University             *
*            Ludwigstr. 27, D-35390 Giessen, Germany             *
*                  Phone: +49-(641)-702-9733                     *
*                   Fax: +49-(641)-702-9724                      *
*              Email: Dietmar.Tietz at Uni-Giessen.de               *