Eye Lab in Montreal Neurology Institute?

opt018 opt018 at nof.abdn.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 06:31:37 EST 1995

Hi all,

	Happy New Year!!

	I am writing up my Ph.D thesis on eye/brain autoimmune diseases. I am
interested in slightly shifting my research profile to neuro-ophthalmological
immunology.  Since I am moving to Montreal after this PhD, Montreal Neurology
Institute (MNI)/McGill University  sit on the very top of my job hunting list.

	I remember Prof. Antel told me, during my visit in 1991, that MNI was
going to open an eye laboratory.  Can any one let me know if such lab has ever
actually been set up?  If so, I would be most grateful if any one could let me
have some information of their research interest and the names of people I
should contact with.

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours faithfully,

Y-F D. Cheng, MB ChB