Alzheimer's disease

Harry Mangalam mangalam at
Tue Jan 10 15:49:06 EST 1995

In article <789605516snz at>,
Andrew at wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm new to the internet and am interested in keeping up to date
> with Alzheimer Research. My particular interest is AD and its association with
> Vitamin B12 deficiencies. Am I looking in the right places with this newsgroup
> and bionet.neuroscience or is there anywhere else more specific?
> Also, if anyone reading this has similar interests feel free to e-mail me
> at the above address.
> Thanks.
> --
> Andrew McCaddon  Wrexham           The Internet:
>                  Clwyd             "One small step for me,
>                  North Wales        One giant leap for my 'phone bill."

Take a look at a very much "in-progress" page that is slowly being built at UCI:

Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine,
      Irvine, CA, 92717, (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598
 --- That which does not kill me, makes me grouchier ---
Computational Biology..SGI..Woodworking..Bicycling..Linux..WWW