Hair Growth Linked To Growth Hormone?

Mike Davis xdcrlab at
Wed Jan 11 11:15:57 EST 1995

In article <024338Z08011995 at>, an98497 at wrote:

> About that time, I started reading about how pharmaceutical grade amino
> acids (which are available in health food stores), such as L-2 Amino-5
> Guanidopentanoic Acid, L 2.5 Diaminopentoic Acid Monohydrochloride HCI, D
> 2 Amino 3 Hydroxybutric Acid,

Don't be fooled, these are just arginine, ornithine and threonine.  And GH
has little to do with hair regrowth; although NO, nitric oxide, whose
production is relateed to these aminos is linked to MPB.

Mike Davis                                          xdcrlab at
"The stupid opinions expressed here are my own and should not be construed as superior to the stupid opinions of others. EITA"
"Innovation is not dead it is merely being sat on" M.D.
"You can't order inspiration"  L. Riggle Davis