chronic candidal toxicity

MKOLOTILA at mecn.mass.edu MKOLOTILA at mecn.mass.edu
Thu Jan 12 10:21:39 EST 1995

Hi,
I was posted a question by a friend and I don't have the answer for him.  His
question is this:  "Are there any scientific publications (positive or negative
results) regarding chronic candidal toxicity causing any disease or diorder
such as autism?"  Please post any replies either to me or to bioforum.  All
help is appreciated.  Thank you in advance.
Michael
* Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.             ** e-mail: mkolotila at mecn.mass.edu   *
* Biotechnology Program Coordinator                                           *
* Biotechnology Program                                                       *
* Department of Natural Science          ** phone:  (508)-374-3887            *
* Northern Essex Community College       ** fax:    (508)-374-3723            *
* 100 Elloitt Way                                                             *
* Haverhill, MA  01830-2399                                                   *