Inquiry: Need to locate "Nature" (UK env.sci. journal)

Jeff Rawlings rawlings at
Thu Jan 12 21:17:20 EST 1995

In article <king-0901952054570001 at>,
king at (King Collins) wrote:

> I am interested in obtaining information about the British journal, Nature.
> I have tried to find it in libraries in my region (rural No. CA) to no
> avail. I would appreciate hearing from anyone knowing how I can obtain a
> copy in the U.S.
> or how I can access it via the Internet.

To find it in a library, you might have to go to a university. If you
would like to subscribe, however, you can. I have a copy in front of me,
and it says the cost is $135 for individuals; the address is:

Subscription Department
P.O. Box 1733
Riverton,NJ 08077-7333

The phone number is (800) 524-0384. To my knowledge, Nature is not on the

Jeff Rawlings       *Internet Construction Ahead*        Presence
Publishing Director, BioWeb                 rawlings at             It's a Hot Hot Hot New Year!