UCR value needed of 2,3,7,8 tetrachloro dibenzo-p-dioxin

Rene Kint kint at tudebg.et.tudelft.nl
Fri Jan 13 19:31:18 EST 1995

ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY
Risk Assessment

In a series of studies, the OMEGAM Environmental Research Institute,
City of Amsterdam, is investigating the fate and effects of organic
tracepollutants in the aquatic and terrestrial environment.

Recently, some hazardous waste disposal sites were found to contain
high levels of dibenzofurans and dibenzodioxins. In order to perform
a valid assessment for human exposure to these pollutants we are
interested in the unit carcinogenic risk (UCR value) of
2,3,7,8-tetrachloro dibenzo-p-dioxin (2,3,7,8-TCDD) and related
congeners.

We would be grateful to receive references to recent literature on
this topic.

Thanks in advance,

Henk Heida.