Hello all, I`m kinda new here.

YanivSimon yanivsimon at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 19:53:50 EST 1995

Hello. My name is Yaniv Simon. I`m 15, and very wanting to become a
pediatrician. I am donwloading many many text files for Information on
this subject. I`m also thinking about buying a few books, about general
tools a pediatrician uses during the day, what they are called, and how
they are used. I hope anyone can give me some advice on this. And some
help with what books to pick up. After I gain enough info about a
pediatrician`s tools, and information about childrens health, I`m thinking
about volunteering for a Hospital job in my area.

Thanks...

AOL: YanivSimon
INTERNET: YanivSimon at AOL.COM