Darwin

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sun Jan 15 10:01:52 EST 1995

Jennifer Merriman (jxm66 at po.CWRU.Edu) wrote:

: Can someone help me on Darwin's  origin of species by natural selection -
: I have to read it and don't understand it at all.

Jennifer,

	Although you probably don't want something else to read, I still
would suggest you find Desmond and Moore's book, The Life of a Tormented
evolutionists (1991).  It will help you understand the times and life of
Darwin.

--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu