Looking for book: 'One Nation Under Lawyers'

Ibelgaufts at vms.biochem.mpg.de Ibelgaufts at vms.biochem.mpg.de
Wed Jan 18 00:47:45 EST 1995

Dear netters,
does anyone have author and publisher for a book called 'One Nation Under
Lawyers'. Somebody told me it is fairly new and discusses issues of morals
and ethics in conjunction with modern biotechnology/genetic engineering

thanks a lot.

             \0      O/
           ._)~      ~\_,
                   Horst  Ibelgaufts
       Genzentrum, Ludwig-Maximilians University
               Institute of Biochemistry
       Wuermtalstrasse  221; 81375 MUENCHEN; FRG
        Internet: Ibelgaufts at vms.biochem.mpg.de
      Voice: (089) 74017-363; Fax:(089) 74017-448
If I cannot understand my friend's silence,
  I will never get to understand his words.      O  0
                                (JS Powell)     /Q\/A\