sleep with heater on

BRIAN LEE brian.lee at woodlawn.com
Wed Jan 18 01:13:00 EST 1995

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara said:
|CS> sleep. If however in the winter I sleep with the heater on (room       |
|CS> gets to be about 22 degrees) I get horrible nightmares in contrast     |
|CS> to when the heater is off.                                             |

Is this a space (single room) heater or the heater for the whole
house?  Also, what is the source of energy--- kerosene, propane,
butane, oil, coal, or electricity?

The above inquiries are related to the possibility of increased
CO levels in the air.
---
 * MegaMail 2.10 #50:BOING! Pull up a stool in this cow pasture