Question about Glutathion s-transferase isoenzyme pattern

Frederik Questier fquestie at
Wed Jan 18 06:43:30 EST 1995

I need info about
comparison of the glutathion S-transferase isoenzyme pattern in liver tissue
originating from humans, rats, pigs and dogs.

Can anyone tell me something about this, or let me know a database or article

Frederik Questier

fquestie at                                         Amazonenlaan 26A
Questier Frederik                                      1800 Vilvoorde (Belgium)
Brussels Free University                                      Tel: 02/267.53.78
Department Farmacy                                            Fax: 02/267.71.77