sleep with heater on

Martin Kroeker martin at oc2.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de
Wed Jan 18 04:50:43 EST 1995

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara (un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de) wrote:

: hello,
: I have a puzzling problem. In the summer it can get very hot here,
: and stay at least 25-30 degrees at night. This doesn't disturb my
: sleep. If however in the winter I sleep with the heater on (room
: gets to be about 22 degrees) I get horrible nightmares in contrast

Difference in humidity ? Some people are quite sensitive to dry air.
Or perhaps dust stirred up by convection.
Martin
--
Dr.-Ing. Martin Kroeker
Inst. f. Organ. Chemie                   martin at oc2.oc.chemie.th-darmstadt.de