Assistance

prasad_mp at usp.ac.fj prasad_mp at usp.ac.fj
Wed Jan 18 22:17:15 EST 1995

I am a visually impaired person who has achieved some measure of success. I run
an organisation for people who have eye related problems. The organisation is
called FRIENDS OF THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED AND BLIND PERSONS. The organisations
attempts to offer scholarships to these people and educate the public on eye
care and related issues. I would be very grateful for any assistance,
especially educational materials which I can adapt to increase public
awareness. I hold a bachelors degree in English and I am currently pursuing my
studies towards a masters degree in development communication at the University
of the South Pacific, Fiji.