Earth Force Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (fwd)

Dann M. Sklarew dsklarew at
Thu Jan 19 23:20:10 EST 1995

On 19 Jan 1995, Jason Edward Floyd wrote:
> : education aspects of its programs.  In addition, Earth Force will
> : draw on a variety of scientists from organizations such as the
> : World Resources Institute and the Union of Concerned Scientists
> : to ensure its information is accurate and balanced.
> WRI and UCS.  This is going to give kids accurate, balanced information?

At least they're drawing from a scientific crowd, which is more than is
true for many other environmental initiatives.  I would add that if you
know of more "balanced" or *balancing* info, you should consider posting
it, so that others might benefit from awareness of the alternatives...

Thanks in advance for doing so!

					Yours, Dann Sklarew

Dann Sklarew, Director				Department of Biology
The Chesapeake BIOS Project			George Mason University
dsklarew at				Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
T: (703) 993-1043				F: (703) 993-1046