Recent book on ants

POGKB at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU POGKB at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Mon Jan 23 13:27:21 EST 1995

Hello,
      I am looking for a fairly recent book on ants.  All I know is that is was
published within the past five years and includes a chapter on ant warfare.  If
you can help me, I'd really appreciate it.  If you know of any other books with
sections on ant warfare, that would also be good.  This material would be used
in a community college English course with a focus on war, so these should be
with a slightly layman focus.
                                                thanks,
                                                 Lawrence Thompson