Computerised Image Analysis

E.E. Frost eef1000 at
Tue Jan 24 09:13:51 EST 1995

I am hoping that someone out there will be able to help me.  I am looking
to buy a computerised image analysis system.  It will be connected to a
phase contrast microscope and used for colour and monochrome
applications.  It also needs to be fairly versatile and have a reasonable
stats package, or be readily connected to a PC or Mac.

In this instance I am not looking for offers of machines, merely
information on which one you use, and whether or not you recommend I
purchase that system.

I hope someone can help me,

Thanks in advance

University of Cambridge