NEED HELP ON MEAL WORMS AND CAFFEINE ADDICTION/PREFERENCE

Danny Paretsky NTWM78A at prodigy.com
Sat Jan 21 13:56:58 EST 1995

Your research topic sounds extremely interesting and good luck to you,
but that's not why I responded to your post.  Having done quite about of
research myself on caffeine addiction and the effects on mammals, I
believe that your thesis is incorrect.  I believe the meal worm (or as
you stated the tenebrio molitor) can not adpot a different type of food
element.  Based on my experience I believe the meal worms will eat the
caffeinated food, NOT because of the caffeine itself but because of its
being the only food source available.
Your topic intrigues me greatly as I am sure others and I ask that you
please inform me of your progress and findings.
                   Thank you,
                                    A human dedicated to the spread of
science!!
                                                 NTWM78A at prodigy.com