Image analysis problems and solutions

pramm at spartan.ac.brocku.ca pramm at spartan.ac.brocku.ca
Thu Jan 26 11:51:48 EST 1995

I am writing a book about image analysis instrumentation, software, and imaging techniques in
biological science.  My company (Imaging Research Inc.) is also developing an image analysis
web server.  I am trying to identify common analytical problems that need discussion in the book
and on the web.  Therefore, I am asking for comments (e-mail might be best) about the imaging
instruments and image analysis software that you have used.   Are there specific strengths and
weaknesses of the instrumentation and software, that affect the quality (e.g. accuracy,
repeatability) of data gathered in your lab?