BIO-SRS/bionet.software.srs

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:17:08 EST 1995

Una Smith (una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu) wrote:

: By the way, BIOSCI Administrator, why don't you sign your posts?

The cop that stops me doesn't either. What can you expect from a
bureaucrat?

Seriously, I am Glad to see Dave K. (assuming it was him) posting from
the biohelp address.  In the past one of the problems was that ANY reply
would go to the administrators personal e-mail. Now someone in the
office can take care of the routine mail and problems. It is a lot
easier to hit reply than type in biohelp at ....
Cheers
--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu