Cryogenics - practicum?

Nathan A Mannix nmannix at gac.edu
Wed Jan 25 22:40:11 EST 1995

	It was recently brought to my attention that the common goldfish
has been known to be frozen solid (i.e. ice cube tray) and subsequently
resuscitated.  Is this a physical reality, or someone's cannery flashback?
If you have any information about the veracity of this claim, even if it
is a positive disconfirmation, please write me.
	Just curious whether the strategies for coping with extreme
environments displayed by such species as Rana pipiens will apply to a
species from temperate climes.

--
The Village Idiot!!!	*Remember, a jester unemployed *
(nmannix of gac.edu)     *     is nobody's fool!!     *