Help any information on organisms

Philip Stortz Philip.Stortz at Microserve.com
Wed Jan 25 22:04:22 EST 1995

I am a college student and if any body could tell me where I could find
information on the net about microbology I would be very happy.  Or if you have
any articles on organisms you can e-mail me at Philip.Stortz at Microserve.com
Thank you very much.

FULL INTERNET ACCESS    MicroServe Information Systems     ALL USENET GROUPS
25+ Gigs of files            800.380.INET voice         T1,56,PPP,UUCP,WWW,...
   Unlimited Time            www.microserve.net               $75 yearly
(Pa)   Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Stroudsburg, Hazleton
            "THE NORTHEAST EXTENSION ON THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY"
------------------your unlimited Internet access provider----------------------