Meniere's disease

mhowden at mhowden at
Wed Jan 25 20:26:57 EST 1995

Would anyone have any information on Meniere's disease, s.v.p.?  We are especially looking to see if there is a correlation between
having experienced a head injury prior to being diagnosed with Meniere's disease.  As well, there exists a possibility that a hormonal
shift is now affecting the person for whom we are doing the research.  Although Meniere's is usually a disease of the aged, this person
has had it since the age of fourteen.  Meniere's disease is related to the inner ear and the symptoms of vertigo.

Thanks for all your help.

Mona-Lynne Howden
Ecole Viscount Alexander
Winnipeg, MB  R3T 1G7