Tests for diagnosis and monitoring of disease?

Steve Firth steve at firthcom.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 18:49:36 EST 1995

I understand that bionet has a strict policy against the gathering of
information for commercial application. That being understood, I hope that
the following request does not break these guidelines or cause offence.

I have an interest in bringing novel techniques and materials for medical
diagnosis to market and would like to receive information on the
appropriate place(s) to look on Usenet. I must emphasise that I am a
legitimate researcher and I have no connection with any of the "get rich
quick" schemes which endlessly circulate around the electronic arteries of
the world.

Stephen Firth                     "...she lived happily ever after.
steve at firthcom.demon.co.uk        Except for the dying at the end.
CIS: 100023,3414                  And the heartbreak in-between."  L. Shepard