CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DIAGNOSTICS/bionet.diagnostics

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Fri Jan 27 14:24:42 EST 1995

BIOSCI Administrator (biosci-help at net.bio.net) wrote:
: We have received a proposal below for a new newsgroup,

: DIAGNOSTICS/bionet.diagnostics

: Proposed USENET name:           bionet.diagnostics  (unmoderated)

We have a couple of proposals (this one and audiology) that would seem
to me to be especially used by folks interested in medicine or medical
research.  If I read the name right they are all as groups under bionet.
Would there some wisdom to include another level such as
bionet.med.diagnostics? I realize there is a lot of overlap with cell
biologists not in medical research, but somehow lumping them in the same
category or with a common searchable name, might aid in folks finding
them.

James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250