BIO-SRS/bionet.software.srs

Fri Jan 27 14:19:17 EST 1995

> Well, I sent my vote in, and within minutes I had a personal reply.
> Did everyone else get one?  Or am I getting special treatment from
> someone who will not do me the courtesy of identifying himself?  I
> think that's rather creepy, frankly.  It's a bit like getting heavy
> breathers on the telephone.  Yuck.  Oh, I sent the vote to biovote@
> net.bio.net, but the reply came from biohelp at net.bio.net.  Yuck.
>
> --
> 	Una Smith			una.smith at yale.edu

Una,

The above is a truly amazing telling of the tale.  It never ceases to
amuse me how flame wars grow on the net.  Rest assured that I have
more important things to do with my time than breath heavily over a
telephone line to you 8-).

Things were rather quiet on the net for the last several weeks, and I
guess it must be getting rather dull at Yale too.  Too bad this had to
change, but I suppose that it must be time for another round of "let's
bash BIOSCI" to liven up BIOFORUM/bionet.general.  I doubt the rest of
the readership wants to read any more of this drivel though, nor do I
want to write any more.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager