I need information on Dopamine boosting by ingestion of Catecholamines.

MCCLURE BRUCE E mcclureb at spot.Colorado.EDU
Sat Jan 28 14:45:59 EST 1995

Dear Bionet,
	( That's I am not 'mam' in summary ).
		My memory loss & other neurobiological problems aren't yet
severe enough for my medical insurance company to notice / cover.
		(( It took my Diabetes 10+or- years for my Diabetes Myletis II
   to be covered by medical insurance)).
		I am considering taking Muncina seeds which contain Catechols
to boost my Dopamine levels, ( actually, I've took several already on an
unadvised basis & found I need anti-gas medication with them, a very real,
malox moment !).
		I've read of some old experiments, usually centered around
Parkinson's Disease, using Catechols.
		I've also read that Catechols are a direct Gilal cell poison.
Can anybody aprise me of the status of Catechols, on Humans, on higher brain
functions, with risk advisement ?
			Yours, Bruce E. McClure