help--please!!! (fwd)

TAKIN' THE HILL rp6 at EVANSVILLE.EDU
Sat Jan 28 13:38:53 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 13:46:19 -0600 (CST)
From: TAKIN' THE HILL <rp6 at evansville.edu>
To: biosci-help at net.bio.net
Subject: help--please!!!

To anyone who may be able to help,

	Hello, my name is Rob Piggott and I am a freshman at University
of Evansville studying physical therapy.  I was asked by my highschool
biology teacher if I could find, through the internet, some sources of
labs, diagrams, etc. which would be useful to an Advanced Placement
biology course for highschool students.  If you would know of any such
sources, could refer me to someone who would, or could send me some of
the above mentioned articles, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you
for your time.
	Rob Piggott
	rp6 at spruce.evansville.edu