Bernard Murray bernard at
Sat Jan 28 20:03:20 EST 1995

Okay, here we go again!  According to my "records" the two of you (Dave
and Una) have been quiet since mid-August last year.  On that occasion
I asked for an explanation why the two of you have to knock seven bells
out of each other in public and none was really forthcoming - I received
one polite reply and one rather caustic (I will not say who sent which).

Dave, I think you do a good job with this newsgroup.
Una,  I find your bionet guides invaluable resources.

These are not mutually exlusive.  I don't think it places either of
you in a good light to be going on like this - no matter what the cause.
Please calm down - maybe telephone each other and talk it over.
	Wishing you a peaceful 1995,

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.
bernard at  (National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda MD, USA)