Literature Search

Keith Robison robison at golgi.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 29 16:25:01 EST 1995

newuser (newuser at hti.net) wrote:
: My son has a rare genetic disorder called familial dysautonomia (Riley
: Day syndrome). Does anyone know how I can search cyberspace for journel
: references ? I have only been able to find card-catalog type stuff
: through various libraries via tel-net.

Look in On-Line Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)

	E-mail		mailserv at gdb.org
	Gopher		gopher.gdb.org
	WWW		http://gdbwww.gdb.org/

It is a standard reference on human genetic disease.
The WWW version (Mosaic/Netscape) is particularly nice, with crosslinks to
other databases.

Also:
http://www.w2.com/nord1.html	National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)

Good luck!