Strange behavoirs of great scientists

cliff cliff at watson.ibm.com
Tue Jan 31 11:18:39 EST 1995

I'm writing a paper on the strange behaviors of great scientists.
Would anyone have any literature references to give me on any of the
following:

1) Scientists with strange behaviors and beliefs.
2) Bogus or valid research relating brain anatomy and genius.
3) Russian research on the brains of famous people like Lenin.
4) Who would you nominate for inclusion in my catalog of scientists
with bizarre behaviors and beliefs, and why?

Since it's often hard for me to find specific replies in this newsgroup,
could you send your response directly to me?

Thanks so much,
Cliff  cliff at watson.ibm.com