E-Mail to Boehringer Mannheim ?

Rolf Apweiler apweiler at EMBL-EBI.ac.uk
Sat Jul 1 04:06:03 EST 1995

In article <DB07w5.CMt at midway.uchicago.edu>, scb1 at woodlawn.uchicago.edu (Samuel C. Blackman) writes:
>I'm trying to get in touch with a scientist at Boehringer-Mannheim, and I
>was wondering if anybody knew of an e-mail address for the company?  If
>not, are their any German readers of this group (esp. in Mannheim or
>Heidelberg) who could help me get in touch with Dr. K. Stegmeier ?
>
>All help appreciated!
>
>-- Sam
>

>--
>Samuel C. Blackman        ! InterNet : scb1 at midway.uchicago.edu
>MD/PhD 2/7 (Pharmacology) ! Disclaimer : Who cares what I say, I'm a student!
>5513 S. Cornell Ave. #1   ! Quote : I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.
>Chicago, IL  60637-1914   ! Phone : 312/752-1082 (h)  Fax: 312/996-1225

Last year as I left Boehringer Mannheim, Dr. K. Stegmeier had no email. But
you can phone the Boehringer Mannheim Switchboard and they can give you Dr. K.
Stegmeier phone number. The number of the Switchboard is +49 (0) 621 7590.
Please send Stegmeier my greetings.

Rolf Apweiler
(SWISS-PROT Protein Data Bank Coordinator)